The form is intended for anonymous reporting of violations at DCG S.A. in Warsaw (“Company”), introduced in accordance with the procedure for anonymous reporting of violations in the Capital Group of VRG S.A. to which the Company belongs. This form is intended for persons employed with the Company on the basis of a contract of employment, and on the basis of a contract of mandate, specific-task contract or other similar contract (“Reporting Party”), and is used to anonymously report to the Company any identified undesirable and illegal activities, including violations of laws, procedures or ethical standards, in particular related to: (i) organisation of work, (ii) non-compliance with internal procedures, (iii) communication, (iv) embezzlement, (v) bullying, (vi) harassment or (vii) discrimination.
GDPR Information Clause
- The controller of the Reporting Party’s personal data is the Company, i.e. DCG S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw at the address: ul. Bystrzycka 81A, 04-907 Warszawa (“Controller”).
- The Controller advises that:
- the provision of the Reporting Party’s personal data is voluntary; it is possible to send the report anonymously;
- the personal data provided by the Reporting Party will be processed for the purposes related to the report of Irregularities pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (“Regulation”);
- the personal data of the Reporting Party will be retained for the duration of the investigation into the Irregularity, not longer than 6 months; If any proceedings are initiated under applicable law, the data will be retained until the proceedings are finally and validly completed and for the period of 12 months thereafter;
- the Reporting Party has the right to request that the Controller provide access to the Reporting Party’s personal data, rectify or delete data or limit their processing;
- the Reporting Party’s personal data will not be processed automatically;
- the Reporting Party has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection;
- regarding data protection by the Controller, one may send a message to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.