- / Sale regulations
- Sale regulations
- Terms and Conditions
- Size guide
- Returns and Complaints
- Personal data E-SHOP
- Personal data NEWSLETTER
- REGULAMIN PROMOCJI BLACK SALE NA OUTLET.DENICLER.EU (19-20.11.2018)
- REGULAMIN PROMOCJI BLACK SALE NA OUTLET.DENICLER.EU (od 21.11.2018)
- REGULAMIN PROMOCJI #MERRYMERRYDENI NA DENICLER.EU (11-12.12.2018)
- REGULAMIN PROMOCJI SALE DO -50% NA DENICLER.EU (od 13.12.2018)
This website (“Website”) is administered by DCG S.A. seated in Warsaw (04-907), at ul. Bystrzycka 81A, registered with the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS (National Court Register) number: 0000285675, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 1130015696, REGON (Business Registry Number): 01251364100000 (“Administrator”).
Users may change Cookie settings in their web browsers, e.g. they may partially restrict or completely disable the option of receiving Cookies. If no changes are made to those settings, Cookies will be saved in Device memory. Any change of Cookie settings may limit Website functionality (for instance, in an online shop, it may be impossible to follow the ordering procedure using an order form due to products not being saved in the cart during subsequent steps of placing an order).
Please read these terms carefully before using the Website. By using the Website, you accept these terms regardless of whether you choose to sign up for Administrator’s Website.
1. Administrator - means the company DCG Spółka Akcyjna seated in Warsaw (04-907), at ul. Bystrzycka 81A, registered with the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS (National Court Register) number: 0000285675, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 1130015696, REGON (Business Registry Number): 01251364100000, which provides services by electronic means, stores and obtains access to information on User’s devices, processes User’s personal data collected, among others, through Website, and makes Web Push notifications through the Website.
2. Cookies - means IT data, especially small text files, saved and stored on devices used by User to access various pages of the Website.
3. First-Party Cookies - means Cookies placed by Administrator, related to the provision of services supplied electronically by Administrator through the Website.
4. Third-Party Cookies - means Cookies placed through the Website by Administrator’s partners.
5. Web Push Notifications – means communicates containing e.g. marketing information, including information on current special offers available on the Website, sent by the Website to User’s web browser. Web Push Notifications are sent to User’s web browser only after obtaining User’s consent to such communication.
6. Website - means any web page or application used by Administrator to run a website, available under the domain name: www.denicler.eu.
7. Device - means any electronic device used by User to access the Website.
8. User - means the party to which, in accordance with Terms and Conditions and applicable laws, services may be provided electronically or with which a contract for providing services electronically may be concluded.
Processing and protection of personal data
1. Administrator, i.e. DCG S.A. seated in Warsaw, is the controller of User’s personal data.
2. Administrator will endeavour to respect the privacy and ensure protection of User’s personal data collected through the Website.
3. Administrator, as data controller within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (“GDPR”), is the party responsible for any and all personal data provided to Administrator by User or obtained through the Website or otherwise.
4. Users’ personal data will be processed in accordance with GDPR, the Personal Data Protection Act, the Act Providing Services by Electronic Means and the Telecommunications Law.
5. Users’ personal data will be processed by Administrator for purposes relating to using the Website, for purposes resulting from legitimate interests pursued by Administrator as well as, with User’s consent, for any purposes compliant with the consent given (including but not limited to commercial and marketing purposes and for newsletter subscription).
6. Any data provided will be processed under Article 6(1)(a, b, f) of GDPR.
7. The provision of personal data by User is voluntary, but also necessary in order to use certain Website functionalities. Failure to provide one’s personal data prevents the use of certain Website functionalities.
8.Personal data will be processed on the basis of the consent given by the data subject.
9. User has the right to request from the controller access to, rectification, erasure or restriction of processing of the personal data relating to them..
10. User is authorised to revoke their consent for personal data processing at any time, which will not affect the lawfulness of any processing performed based on that consent prior to its revocation. In order to do that, User should change their web browser settings to restrict or completely disable the option to save Cookies.
11. Personal data will be stored until the consent for processing is revoked by User. As regards the processing of User’s personal data for Administrator’s legitimate purposes, the data will be processed for the time specified by the law.
12. User has a right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (and before the establishment of this function, with the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection) if User considers that any personal data relating to them are processed in breach of the law.
13. User’s personal data will be processed in the form of analytical, sales and marketing profiling, in order to adapt the contents managed by Administrator to the needs and interests of User and to take measurements that will allow Administrator to improve the services that it provides. No binding decisions made by Administrator will be automated.
Types of Cookies used
1. Cookies used by Administrator are safe for User’s Device. In particular, it is impossible for viruses or any other undesired software or malware to access Users’ Devices that way. Such files enable identification of software used by User and to adjust the Website individually for each User. Cookies usually contain the name of their domain of origin, storing time on a Device and associated value.
2. Administrator uses two types of Cookies:
a) Session Cookies: are stored in User’s Device and remain there until the end of the browser session. Any information saved is then permanently deleted from the Device memory. The session Cookie mechanism prevents the downloading of any personal data of any confidential information from User’s Device.
b) Persistent Cookies: are stored in User’s Device and remain there until deleted. The end of a browser session or switching the Device off does not delete them from User’s Device. The mechanism of persistent Cookies prevents the downloading of any personal data of any confidential information from User’s Device.
3. User may restrict or disable the access of Cookies to User’s Device. In such a case, it will be possible to use the Website, save for any functionalities that, by their very nature, require Cookies.
Purposes for which Cookies are used
1. Administrator uses First-Party Cookies for the following purposes:
a) Website configuration: adjustment of the content of various Website pages to suit User’s preferences and optimise Website performance;
b) analyses, studies and traffic audit: collecting general and anonymous statistical information, obtaining anonymous statistics using analytical tools that help understand how Website Users use various Website pages, which allows for the improvement of their structure and contents;
c) provision of advertising services: presenting advertising content targeted to meet User’s preferences;
2. Service Administrator uses Third-Party Cookies for the following purposes:
a) analyses, studies and traffic audit: collecting general and anonymous statistical information, obtaining anonymous statistics using Google Analitycs; Cookie administrator: Google Inc., established in USA;
b) provision of advertising services: presenting advertising content targeted to meet User’s preferences using Google Adwords; Cookie administrator: Google Inc., established in USA.
Definition of conditions of Cookie storage
1. User may, at their discretion and at any time, change Cookie settings to specify conditions of Cookie storage on and access to User’s Device. Changes to the settings referred to in the previous sentence can be made by User through web browser settings or service personalisation. Such settings can be in particular changed so as to disable Cookie support in the web browser settings or notify User of every instance of placing Cookies on User’s device. Detailed information on cookie management and support can be found in software (web browser) settings.
2. User may at any time delete Cookies using options available in their web browser.
3. Any restriction of Cookies may affect certain functionalities available on various Website pages.
1. Web Push Notifications are sent to User’s web browser only after User gives their consent to receive such notifications. In order to give their consent to receive Web Push notifications, User should select “show notifications” or a similar option in the message sent by the web browser (every browser may call this option differently).
2. The consent to receive Web Push Notifications may be revoked at any time by way of changing web browser settings.
3. Administrator does not process any personal data of Users who receive Web Push notifications. Users are identified exclusively on the basis of information stored by their web browsers that cannot be accessed by Administrator.